Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We're Back

Lazy human offers excuses - like stressed out about house stuff - and work being "insane". What would she know? Did she fill the bird feeder this am? And were we therefore bored, bored, bored??? And is home grown c-nip as good as store-bought? We're willing to consider, but she has to go get more store-bought first. And we really think the FF schedule should be stepped up! And the blankies on the dining room table top need to be straightened. (Lucy says, there's always an upside - she hasn't combed me since the day before yesterday, but, please, don't remind her...)

3 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

No appreciation, none! Well, 'cept for the woolly little Lucy-lamb. My pain meds have stopped working. Consulting on new approaches (catupuncture?).

12:36 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, I am so upset for you - a few years ago I had something - a strained trapezious muscle? - that had me in pretty constant pain for something like 3 years... It finally went away - no thanks to any treatment - but that constant pain changes your whole everything. Oh, I am so worried - I hope so much that something alternative helps you very soon... (Cats and "kittens" are loving you up remotely.)

9:23 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Dear Lizzy, your good thoughts always make me feel better. Well, I decided stronger medications were needed and I will be having XRays tomorrow and meeting with the surgeon on Tuesday to discuss treatment. The fact is, there is pain everywhere, and it came to a high point last weekend. I didn't mind the pain so much, I'm used to it, but the medication stopped working, and suddenly there was lots of REAL pain. Unrelenting real pain. And the children were being so bad!

So surgery it is, in a couple of months and meanwhile we're researching pain medication.

What do you use for pain? Does it work? Send email if you'd rather not discuss it on the blog (thepoliticalcat at gmail dot com).

Best to all the furries.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home