Monday, September 01, 2008

The Power Of Cloud

There I am, at the bathroom sink, trying to put on makeup, when something bushes up against my bare leg - it is warm and softer than the softest softest soft ever. It is Miss Cloud! and I scoop her up and set her on my knees, where she starts to drool... I pet her and she purrs, until she decides to jump down. 2 seconds later we start all over. This time she licks and nibbles all my fingers (all of them - she is very thorough). Then she jumps down and - seconds later - starts over... This goes on for some time, but what better way to spend a holiday morning? Eventually she jumps into the bathtub to inspect the water situation. Now, earlier this morning Cyrrie supervised the replenishing of the water, and so I said, It's ok, Cloud - it is new water / good water... Not having a bit of it, our Cloud. That golden glower went on and on, until I dumped out the perfectly good fresh water and refilled the bowl.

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Yes, she's quite the expert glowerer.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

If only we could harness her - no more energy crisis, ever...!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home