Tuesday, October 07, 2008

One Out Of Three Blogging

Earlier today I envisioned a 3 part blog post - and tonight I can only remember 1 part: Banshee the Beautiful - Got her! Tonight was my late night at work, but I got up way early, got dressed - makeup and everything - and just at 9:00 am - stalked and magicked the Bansh into the carrier. (She'd twitched an ear at me earlier once or twice, so it was a dicey thing.) Then I called the vetz and begged, and they said, Come on in... Turns out we'd gone 3 months since the last shot, and she'd lost 2 oz - not to worry.... A huge relief to this human that she'll be good - In'Shallah - for at least another 8 weeks.....

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Good work! Poor girl. I need to schlep two of mine to the doctor soon. Past due for their shots. Must do it before I can't walk anymore.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home