Monday, November 24, 2008

Lucky Blogging

Human - who has so much in common with cats and "kittens" - could really use something like the ability to land on her feet - as opposed to whiskers (all), zits ('Toonya), eyes (the sainted Strega and now Petunnia), asthma (Banshee), "plump" (Lucy, etc.) and I'm sure I'm forgetting lotz... Tonight I went down most of a flight of marble stairs, and still am not sure how it happened. I'd been in an outrageously hot environment almost all day, and I left early saying I was feeling faint - but I can't remember what actually happened. I am so not good on stairs - for so many reasons - that I always cling to the railing: this time I found myself going down with no sense of having slipped or similar. I know I hit my head, both legs and one arm - I am amazed that I walked away from it! So good to be home! (Cue the tiny violins, pls.)

3 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, LIZZY!!! Do Not Want! Don't fall, don't hurt yourself. Ai-yi-yi-yi-YI, girlfren', wotchu wanna go do like dat for? Check for bruises in the morning, OK, and we want an update. Signed, concerned cats of La Casa de Los Gatos.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hi, TPC - Amazingly I am mobile this morning! I have a scrape (through my boots?!?) and bruise on one leg, but everything else is so far so good... THX!!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Lizzy! Glad to hear you're in one piece, but sorry to hear about your fall!

Take care of yourself! We want you whole and happy with your babes!

Hope both you and PC have a lovely Thanksgiving feast and enjoy yourselves!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home