Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where Is Cloud?

Yesterday morning I did not glimpse Cloud even once before it was time to go to work (not by the heat vent, not under the table, etc.). Last night when I got home she was the last one to appear (3 or 4 min) and I was quite on the brink of an anxiety attack. This morning she was awol again, and I was looking everywhere. Giving up on Cloud, I knelt by the Morris chair to force my attentions on the snoozy Buddy, and while I was petting and sweet-talking and so forth I became aware of a small furry something underneath the chair. With the throw hanging down, she had a warm little cave all to herself! When I reached in to pet her she caught my hand, and I had to wait until she'd finished kissing fingertips to break free...

2 Comments:

Blogger valdopey said...

Mike wanted me to get in touch with you and send you a picture of my "precious."

7:36 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I followed you to your blog to see Precious - she is, indeed! I'm so glad she recovered from her... hunting accident? Precious: Be careful!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home