Monday, December 22, 2008

Perfume Blogging

What? Well, maybe it's shopping blogging, or xmas blogging, or something. Every Christmas we try to give our grandhuman some 'fume - something new (to this human, anyway) and something whimsical (as opposed to heavy-handed famous) and attractively packaged, and, of course, smells good to this human. In past years it's been a good excuse to sample 'fumes until I couldn't smell any more - today I wasn't really in the mood. So imagine my delight when I saw something called Angel - in a very attractive blue bottle! Done I thought! Oh, how clever! A coup, in fact... And then I sniffed it. Yuck! Stinky! Hugely disappointed, I found something else. When I got home, Angel sniffed that particular finger, and, judging by his crumpled little nose, he agreed with his human - stinky! Oh, really, snorgle that tummy and add in some c-nip - fragrance indeed!

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

We at La Casa de Los Gatos are anxiously awaiting pictures of the belly-snorgle (having just snorgled a few today, we have to confess it's just teh Xmassy thing to do. Judging from the snoring all around, it's appreciated by sleepy kittehs in teh cold). OK, any kine pitchas will do. Kisses to all teh furry noses. (Don't you love how velvety their noses feel when smooched?)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Pitchas are forthcoming - once the batteries recharge... I do have to do something about that! Thx for the lovely mind picture of Xmas La Casa De Los Gatos - and please excuse me while I go smooch some noses!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home