Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Melodrama

Monday night, when my tummy was still hurting, Angel was especially protective/possessive - in fact he kept waking me up to tell me how much he loved me. I finally persuaded him to sleep at the foot of the bed instead of right on top of me, but when I woke up again anyway, I thought I was seeing double - there was AreToo, sleeping at the foot of the bed while Angel was awake and looking not exactly pleased. Then Buddy joined us, and came over to get some pets. Angel quickly reclaimed his spot on top of his human and stretched out as long as he could stretch - the message was clear: My human, mine... (Sweet Buddy just nuzzled Angel's fur and got his pets anyway.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I hope by now (Thursday) you're back in business and no more tummy problems!

Glad the guys are keeping you company.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home