Thursday, February 12, 2009

And Who Made Me Nutz Tonight?

Nope, sorry, not this time. Guess again - no, wait - it will take you 921 guesses, so I might as well just tell you: it was Buddy. And how did he do it? By not eating. I gave everyone FF tonight, and when I went to give Buddy his - in the bedroom, where he's been eating for months - he wasn't going. I tried for at least half an hour to catch him, and he thought it was a great game, but he definitely wasn't going to be caught. I broke out the catnip (munchies, Buddie?) and he still wasn't going to be caught. In the end I put the saucer in front of him and fended off the poachers - he got about half of it down before Cloud moved in. Ever the gentleman, Buddy deferred to the little princess, and the human gave up, totally.

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Well, Cloud IS his best gurl. Sweet, lovable Buddy!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home