Friday, March 20, 2009

Funny Angel

I did the last little bit of miscellaneous laundry this afternoon - just odds and ends - napkins, wash cloths, hand towels and slippies - a red pair w/ holes, and 2 grey ones that didn't match. When I brought the last mini-armload up from the basement I tossed most of it (warm and toasty) onto the dining room table but the slippies on the bed. After I'd folded all the stuff that needed folding, I went into the bedroom - and there was the Angel, on top of the weirdly shaped slippie pile, matching his little bod to it and totally totally asleep and utterly content. I did take a picture, but it did not do credit to the cute slash funny... (Not to mention heart-wrenchingly adorable!)

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

He is a funny, adorable little wobble-butted angel sometimes (small-a)! In other news, we suffer and send our painful regards to teh Pam who done this so uncomplainingly and long only so she could stand and protest on behalf of all teh other similarly gimpitudinous. Love to all-foots. We'll be waving signs too, someday soon,, so there.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home