Thursday, June 18, 2009

Michael/Tony/Churchie Blogging

Yikes!
Part I
I felt like I was running short on paper toweling, and so I brought a roll with me today. Then, when I tried to pick up the auto-water-thingie - and it fell apart in my hands - and flooded your kitchen - I used most of the new towels in mopping up. Even though it didn't need it, your kitchen floor got mopped.
Part II
Last night I bragged that Tony was staying in. Ha! It never pays to be cocky... Today he outsmarted me and was out before I knew what was what. Fortunately I had earlier observed him trying to break into the catnip container, and I took it out with me and got him! Once inside I told him that tomorrow was freedom, liberation, etc., and then remembered that in fact, tomorrow is all of those things, being Juneteenth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home