Thursday, June 04, 2009

Update

Well, she used the little box! At least twice, if you know what I mean. When I got home tonight (I had symphony tickets) I spent some time cuddling her, then doing the water, food and litter things... She is very sweet, and I think she'll be even prettier when she's not quite so gaunt. (AreToo is the most suspicious - he watched me tonight from the top of the stairs as I went back and forth from the pantry to the laundry tub, etc.) I am really hoping to find her a home, since the thought of integrating her into a household of 7 adults, well, daunts. More prayers, pls.

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Well, she could become the new "kitten," since the old "kittens" are, well, a little old for the title. Plus, she seems so good and sweet. Poor suspicious AreToo! I kiss his stripey nose, virtually. I'm so sorry I was grumped and foozled last night. I should have known you were off doing important things (fun is very important! Just ask me!). Thank you so much for all the pretty pitchers. I shall enjoy them all day.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home