Friday, June 19, 2009

Woes Iz Us

First bit of bad news - I think the nubie is going into heat. More about that later...
Second bit - My friend Sue has to be at the airport tomorrow at 5:00 am! So made our plans - stowed her suitcase in my car - decided I'd call her at 4:00 and pick her up at 4:30... Then I went on down the street to the 922s... And found out that I had no power! I fed and tended to the babes by candlelight, then came back to the grandhuman's so as to be sure of fulfilling my chauffeur duties in the wee hrs.
I just had to boot up the grandhuman's antique computer to do some bitching blogging. Thx all for listening!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, noes!@ How to survive with intermittent 922s?

3:27 AM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Patiently (w. fingers crost) awaiting nuz of teh 922. Power?

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home