Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shocker

About a month ago, the phone charger on my nightstand ceased to function. I assumed it had been jostled by someone, but wasn't in the mood to move the bed out in order to plug it back in again. Today, when the bed was moved, I saw that it was still plugged in, but that the cord had been bitten not just in half, but seriously gnawed up and down it's length. I know Nubia's handiwork (toothiwork?) when I see it, and my blood ran cold. How did she manage not to nuke herself?

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Trust me, it takes a lot more than you'd think. Although it's probably a good idea to wrap the entire length of any cords within reach of her teeth in aluminium foil, or spray them with orange oil or bitter apple scents to keep her away. Mine have bitten through cords repeatedly, and then peed on frayed cords, and miraculously, they're not all walking around with excessively curly coats.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home