Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back To Blogging

I thought we'd do a lot of blogging this weekend, but it didn't work out that way. Instead, here's a couple of mini-posts:
Cloud
The good news: On Thursday, Cloud liked the pumpkin bread pudding with brown sugar sauce! The bad news: today, twice, I ran into her with my feet (which the unkind might refer to as kicking her) - I was utterly devastated, she - thank goodness - seemed to take it in stride...
Angel
I was under the weather today, so Angel (and Lucy and Petunnia and Buddy, but mostly Angel) hung out with me. In addition to enjoying his sleepy purrs, his softness and subtle rich colors, I realized how much I also love his little kitten breath and the scent of his damp fur after he washes it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Oh, dear! Cloud underfoot! Sounds like she enjoys staying near you.

Angel is really living up to his name recently! I loved how my Keiki's fur always smelled so delicious after he had been basking in the sun. And I loved to sniff and kiss the side of his head near his ears. Your vignettes bring to mind lovely memories of my baby boy!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home