Monday, March 24, 2008

Angel Trying To Love His Human to Death

He woke me up at least 5 times last night, pouncing on me and repouncing, seeking the perfect position in which to vigorously and enthusiastically knead the beloved fleece, and of course, the barely protected human underneath. My hands are covered with scabs, and this morning I noticed a large red sore on my face which was not a zit... And he is a big boy, too, even if not nearly as big as AreToo. (Maybe I should count my blessings.)

3 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Also, maybe, find some better protection? He might get you in the eye next time, deity forbid. Perhaps a thicker coverlet over the fleece, or a gentle spray (I know, I never spray mine, so how can I advise it? Rank hypocrite that I am).

Really, Angel, you are too bad. IAGTYC.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

At the very least, I should trim his/their claws, I know. And I can definitely reposition the quilt! Thank you for the good advice! I am putty in their little paws...

9:58 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

And don't they know it! Lucky cats and kittens to be so dearly loved.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home