Friday, March 21, 2008

Catching Up, More Or Less

Well, tonight ended in the human, feverish and head-achey, stopping off at the 24 hr pharmacy drive-in (almost typed drive-by - Freudian typo or what, I ask you) to pick up the next round of antibiotics... Maybe they're kicking in - I seem to feel a bit better, and hope sleep happens soon.
Cat- and "kitten"-wise: Before I left for work, I decided they needed a treat, and so I opened the attic door. Cloud got there first, got all of 4 steps up when she was overtaken by 3, count them, 3, baby brothers. She was so disgusted that she came back downstairs in order to pout about it properly. The human had to go, so she only hopes that Cloud relented, and had some quality time upstairs, since the weather report for tomorrow is bad, and the attic door is closed again for the duration... Hasta manana! (Sorry about the lack of tilda.)

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

When I last had a nasty sinus infection, the recovery period was a couple of months, as I recall.

Tiger balm applied to hurting areas combined with moist heat from a suitable vessel does cause unblockage.

How did the CAT scan go?

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home