Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mattress Update

Well, I bought a new mattress so my visiting friend could sleep here instead of down the street at the grandhuman's (although the grandhuman is very fond of the friend) (but still). As it happened, the friend found the new mattress quite comfortable, but was perhaps disconcerted by the enraged - or at least a bit perplexed - felines, who insisted on drumming on the closed bedroom door. I tried my best to dissuade them - after all, I was sleeping (trying to sleep) on the couch - they were welcome to just hang with me... Anyway, for whatever reason, my friend decided to move back to Mom's for the remainder of her visit. Children! How could you? (Cats and "kittens" say, We just wanted to love her, the way we do you!)

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

They just can't stand not having every single thing to themselves, can they? Bandicoot loves our dear friend and terrorist nun Sister Good-Time-Girl and insists on sleeping with her if she spends the night. Nothing less will do, he MUST have full access to her at all times.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home