Monday, November 10, 2008

Basket-Case Blogging

They're coming to do the windows on Wednesday, and I am so-not-ready... (And work is a nightmare, I am so behind on every front.) Important stuff: [curtains down], cats up (in the attic, that is, with all their accouterments (sp?), such as blankies, e heater, kitty litter, toys, catnip, crunchies, FF, etc. (Did I leave anything out?) And when they come down, hopefully, they will be enjoying their very own new garden window with extreme bird-watching!

3 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, poor Lizzy! Or as Bandicoot sez, "Puuuurrr Lizzy!" I'm sure teh little furries will adore the window when it's finally done.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Dear Lizzy,

I'm holding good positive thoughts for your work situation. I hope you get the help you need or people can come up with solutions to help you.

I'm looking forward to the new garden window "with extreme bird-watching!"

It'll be fun to see have the babes enjoy themselves in it.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hi, Guys! And thank you both for the positive reinforcement - I'm feeling a little bit better this morning... I've been moving plants and pictures and breakables, emptying book cases that will have to be moved, etc. The little ones are... aware. And moderately displeased - they love Barak Obama, but I haven't told them he uses the "c" word (ch*nge, you know). 'Toonya and Lucy are the most taking-it-in-stride right now, but soon will come the "Fair warning!" and the vacuum....

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home