Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Energized By ThePoliticalCat I Blog Again

Tonight: I was home for about an hour when I started to fuss over the fact that I had not yet eye-balled Petunnia. After calling up and down the stairs to no avail, I fell back on the FancyFeast effect. And yep, before I had popped the top on can number 3, there she was, waiting to be served in her usual place (the dining room table top, of course). In the kitchen: Lucy, Angel, AreToo and (to start) Cyrrie; in the dining room: Petunnia (table) and Cloud (floor); in the bedroom: (because she got there before Buddy) Nubia, and finally, in the computer room: (we were improvising) Buddy... (Of course later they all wandered all over and poached to their hearts' content.)

4 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, that is so sweet! Such a kind hoomin, to feed them wherever they want to wander! It's close to 100F here and that big fat lout Zingiber is sitting on my leg and licking my foot. I ask you. Is that right? Fair?

10:32 PM  
Blogger MG Library Staff said...

Yu makz me laugh! Of course that's right/fair... Of course it is!

10:37 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Well. I was going to ask whose side you're on, and then remembered who I was talking to. %^D

It's been so hot here lately that the kitties are sleeping round the clock or dragging themselves about looking for cool places to sleep. I see yours are working hard at looking cute. Please convey my congratulations to them all (no AreToo? Where is my beloved not-so-little plumpie?) on their successful achievement.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, you poor dears! I do hope it's cooled off a bit... Jimena? Anything?? Heat aside, how is your recovery progressing? (At least he was licking - and not nomming - your foot.) Luvz to all, L.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home