Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taking A Break Blogging

So, this is what happened last night: I woke up feeling thirsty, and, after laying there for a while, decided I wouldn't be getting back to sleep without a drink of water, which unfortunately meant getting up. Angel had been on the pillow beside me, and when I crawled back into bed in the dark, I sort of sat on Buddy, who had wasted no time taking over my spot. So when someone began to settle in on and around my feet, I figured it was one of them. I was lying on my side, and whoever it was shifting around - up against my ankles and sort of using my feet as a backrest. It felt very sweet - and warm - and so I lay still for a long time just enjoying... whoever. Eventually, though, I started to cramp up, and knew I'd be moving before long. But I didn't want to disturb... whoever, without at least knowing which one it was, so I reached down and petted. It was AreToo! I knew instantly from the special silky feel of his fur, and, of course, the special plump feel of the rest of him. (We cuddled for a while and then he let me shift to a new position.)

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Lucky purries to have such a loving and indulgent momma! (rubbing cramped legs from bending around five stubborn felines.)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home