Sunday, June 14, 2009

7! Seven! Count Them! All 7!

At last - When Sue and I arrived around 12:30 this afternoon, there were no cats to be had. After a few minutes, there was AreToo, then Cyrrie, and finally Cloud. After a few pets and sweet-talking, we humans went to the grandhuman's for lunch. Then I went to feed Tony and Churchie while Sue napped. Then I went to the farmers' market, and back home to collect more cats and "kittens" - Angel - whew! And then I called and called and called : 'Toonya! Lucy! Buddy! And all this after I beamed loving reunion images at them from the runway and taxi! Eventually Lucy appeared, and then I went back to Mom's. Sue and I went for a walk, went shopping, had dinner w/ Mom, and then I came home for the third time (3's the charm, of course). There was Petunnia, queenly on the Morris chair; and there was Buddy, trotting into the living room for a quick so-ok-pet me... They're all glad to see me, but still a little bit ticked. I decided an extra round of kisses on behalf of the blog might sneak under their radar... (Never thought 7 would sound good to me...) (Nubie doing great, btw.)

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Yay! She's home, say the li'l guys (and gals). Loving hugs and kisses to all at 922. Also Nubie.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home