Monday, June 08, 2009

Where Things Stand

After 3 days (nights) in the basement, 2 nights in the computer room - plus side, windows and birds to watch; downside, cats and "kittens" on the other side of the door - the little one aka Nubie, aka Poppet, aka Cinderella, aka Baby Doll, aka Pretty Girl - truly lands on her feet (temporarily) - she's at the grandhuman's with the run of the whole house, and is reportedly spending her time sprawled fetchingly on the antiquish turquoise satinish broquadey couch... (Actually much prettier than I'm making it sound!)

3 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

So tired after PT I fell asleep and just got up long enough to check here a couple times ... zzzz ... so Nubie is at Grandhoomin's? How sweet! Really, your mother is super. And her coat and tail would go so well on a turquoise background! Oops, I mean Nubie's, of course, not your mother's! Oh, I'm too tired, I'll just go back to sleep again and see if I make more sense later.

You leave Wednesday? Or tomorrow? gzzzz...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, my poor dear! You sleep, girl! Yaz, Mom is the best! One of my friends said to tell her to be sure not to be tripped up by da darling...

10:44 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Woke up to check, and there you are dear friend! Thanks for your ever-kind remarks. I couldn't have made a good recovery without all teh warm kind thoughts.

Although I like the idea of your mother having a fur coat and secret tail. Puts me in mind of a story I once read, I think it was called "My Father the Cat."

I shall think good, non-trip-upping thoughts at Nubie and teh Grandhoomin. And safe flight and happy wedding to you! Back tomorrow - my tired is overtaking my sleep again.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home